Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm A Gingerbread House???



You Are a Gingerbread House



A little spicy and a little sweet, anyone would like to be lost in the woods with you.


OK, everyone seems to be taking this little quiz so I thought I'd give it a try. Funny thing is, so far everyone is ending up being the same holiday food - a gingerbread house! My guess is it's because we all must have picked "tinsel and sparkle" as our answer for that one question! I do like gingerbread houses (to look at, not eat), so I am happy with being that. Below is a picture of my gingerbread tree which I have in my kitchen during the holidays. It's one of several themed trees we put up due to my ever growing collection of ornaments.

3 comments:

paige said...

wish i was a peppermint stick....fun , cute & skinny!!
love your collage work!

Funky Finds said...

i'm a gingerbread house too! :)

Unknown said...

i was a house too but i didnt pick tinsle. lol. i love the getting lost in the woods comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails