Sunday, June 18, 2006

Book of Dreams

Wow it was hot today. I stayed inside and worked in my studio because the air conditioning vent is right at my feet so it kept me cool. While I was cooling off I completed another pair of pages in my Book of Dreams. (You can see more Book of Dreams here.) The photo of the little girl releasing a dove is actually a greeting card that I had. I added the little tulle skirt and decorated it with glitter and a beaded waistline. I stamped the word FLY using lavender paint and shaded the letters with a grey marker. Above the mulberry paper arch I wrote the phrase, LET YOUR DREAMS SOAR and added a white sequin heart. I used a silver pen to draw stars above it and also to create the doodled border. Tiny rhinestones add more sparkle to the pages.

3 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Jeanne, I just love this page your colors are georgeous and I just enjoyed your slide show again with all of the pages. I'm about to work on a page about flying and I hope you wouldn't mind if i use your phrase. Let Your Dreams Soar. Cause it works so good for me. ;)

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Oh wow, Jeanne; you might as have made this pair of pages just for me. They seem so personal to me, because of the soft purple, the squiggles, the dreaminess of it. Thanks :)

Kari said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors and the picture and the embellishing that you did. Stunning!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails